Razer Phone specs leak: 8 GB RAM, 4,000 mAh battery, Dolby ATMOS sound
Arriving from a collaboration between gaming hardware company Razer, and the folks who brought us the Nextbit Robin the Razer phone is one of the more exciting Android products on the horizon. It’s a brand new product category for Razer and we’ve caught only a couple of glimpses of it so far, but thanks to a listing on a recent carrier website, we might now know some of its specs.
- 5.72-inch IGZO display with 120 Hz refresh rate and Wide Colour Gamut (WCG)
- Dolby ATMOS sound, dual front-facing speakers and amplifiers (certified by THX)
- Dual camera with auto-focus and LED flash (12 MP, F/1.75 wide-angle and 13 MP, F/2.6 zoom camera)
- Long-life 4,000 mAh lithium-ion battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- 8 GB RAM – enough for the most demanding games and apps
- 4G Super-Voice