How to download and install android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo k3 note
Lenovo K3 Note Released in March 2015. It has a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display.
The K3 Note has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inward Storage. It keeps runninsg on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and its fueled by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo K3 Note has a 13MP camera on Rear and For selfie 5MP Camera on Front.
So Today We Are sharing How toDownload and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Lenovo K3 Note must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step. If you note installed then click here first to Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS 15 ROM in Lenovo K3 Note. If you have problems while Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo, so comment below.