Enable Face Unlock Feature on Any Android Device
The face unlock feature was introduced in Android 5.0 Lollipop and after that it was called as Trusted Face. Mostly this feature found on Android phones Like Nexus, OnePlus, Sony, Essential Phones etc. But it is not very safe method for lock your phone.
In some cases, the face unlock also bypass by just holding a picture of the phone user. It is less secure than pattern, pin or fingerprint locks. In this tutorial, i am going to show you how to enable face unlock feature on any Android Phone.
How to Install Face Unlock Feature on Any Android Phone without Root
1. Make sure your device running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or Above.
2. Go to the settings>security & fingerprint. You can also search from the top right button.
3. Now choose smart lock option. Option name may be different.
4. Now it will ask your unlock screen PIN or pattern.
5. Into the smart lock, you will see a bunch of biometrics options. Click on the trusted face.
6. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to validate your face data.
Done!! You successful install Face Unlock feature on Android phone without Root. If you fetch any problems while install Face unlock features on Android phone, then comment below.