How to set up and started with movie anywhere
Movie pictures Anywhere is the multi-studio successor to Disney Movies Anywhere, and the setup works the very same, which is basic and you can do a large portion of it straight from your telephone subsequent to downloading the Movies Anywhere application.
Here follow some important steps
1. Open Movies Anywhere
2. Tap Get Started.
3. Tap the account you wish to log in with. On Android, Google will connect with the account set up on the device.
4. Agree to the Video Data Sharing agreement, which is required for the various studios and video services to talk to each other and share your library information.
6. Tap I Agree.
7. If you already had a Disney Movies Anywhere account linked to the same email you used for setup, you’ll be prompted to import all your Disney movies. Tap Agree & Continue.
8. Tap Finish.
9. Tap the three-line menu icon in the top left corner.
10. Tap Manage Retailers.
11. Tap Google Play to link your account to Google Play.
12. Choose a Google account to link your account to.
13. Tap Allow to allow Movies Anywhere to add movies to your account and see what movies you own that are Movies Anywhere eligible.
14. You’ll receive the first two promotional movies. Tap Connect Retailers to link another account.
You can without much of a stretch connection Google Play and Amazon through the Movies Anywhere application. Vudu was encountering issues associating with Movies Anywhere on portable and desktop, yet this ought to be cleared up. Interfacing iTunes expects you to sign into Movies Anywhere on a gadget with iTunes, for example, an iPad or desktop PC.